Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Boston vs. Detroit Game 6

Pistons +6


Before Celtic nation declares me a traitor and a turncoat hear me out. :) The
good news is for my Celtics is I have been very cold in the NBAA playoffs.


I believe and certainly hope that the Celtics win this game but six points is
too much and I would not be surprised if they lose tonight. The Pistons know
they can win on the road and already won in Boston. They also have been
criticized for not giving it thier all unless they are backed against the wall
something I think they will take to heart tonight. The Celtics need a full
effort from the team to beat the Pistons and I really have only seen it on a
couple of occassions. Garnett is shooting 8 ft jumpers instead of going to the
rack and Allen is AWOL but Doc still tries to force him into the game. The Celts
have now played 16 games in 31 days, all high intensity contests, causing not
only physical fatigue, but mental as well. "I don't like to use the fatigue
card,” Rivers said “ ,but I don't think it's physical fatigue, but yes,
from watching the film, there was some mental fatigue." Boston hopes playing at
TD Northbank Garden will reenergize them and don’t fall prey to being 1-8 ATS
revenging a loss where team scored less than 85 points this season.If the
Detroit backcourt plays with the passion McDyess, they should win and move up to
8-1 ATS as a road underdog in the 5-10.5 point range.The underdog is 9-3 ATS in
the last 12 meetings.



Final: Celtics 94 Detroit 90 :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home